1.1K views
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Feb 04, 2015

After having a few people check out what was in that piece of chocolate, we came to the conclusion that it was a broken cherry pit. Still bad but happy that it was not plastic.

Original review posted by user Feb 04, 2015

Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS.This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries.

I picked one out of the box and put it in my mouth. I Bit down and after about the third chew I bit down on something very hard. I immediately went to the bathroom sink and spit it out.

I picked up this hard dark pink thing and rinsed off what looked like a piece of cherry but it was a pink piece of plastic that looked like it was broken off of something.I am lucky I didn't break a tooth.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tootsie Roll Industries and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tootsie Roll Industries.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Tootsie Roll Industries to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tootsie Roll Industries?

Comments

Huntington, West Virginia, United States #1271139

I feel for you on that.I broke my tooth from crackerjack and it cost me 2300 at the hospital ER.

My tooth broke because of an from a piece of popcorn that didn't pop.

I'm glad you didn't break a tooth.Tony Betts

Why don't you complain on their web site, instead of on a general complaint site.

to anonymous Phoenix, Arizona, United States #941004

I have tried to connect to the website I was provided but it was a virus.....