Tootsie Roll Industries - Piece of plastic in a chocolate covered cherry

13 of 16 Tootsie Roll Industries reviews

Update added by user Feb 04, 2015

After having a few people check out what was in that piece of chocolate, we came to the conclusion that it was a broken cherry pit. Still bad but happy that it was not plastic.

Original review posted by user Feb 04, 2015

Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS.This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries.

I picked one out of the box and put it in my mouth. I Bit down and after about the third chew I bit down on something very hard. I immediately went to the bathroom sink and spit it out.

I picked up this hard dark pink thing and rinsed off what looked like a piece of cherry but it was a pink piece of plastic that looked like it was broken off of something.I am lucky I didn't break a tooth.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Cellas Chocolate Covered Cherries
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #590436 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tootsie Roll Industries? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 16 Tootsie Roll Industries reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

anonymous

Feb 04, 2015 #940931

Why don't you complain on their web site, instead of on a general complaint site.

0 0 Reply

Feb 04, 2015 #941004 Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I have tried to connect to the website I was provided but it was a virus.....

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tootsie Roll Industries. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tootsie Roll Industries.
Filing a new complaint about
×