Tootsie Roll Industries - Piece of plastic in a chocolate covered cherry
Update added by user Feb 04, 2015
After having a few people check out what was in that piece of chocolate, we came to the conclusion that it was a broken cherry pit. Still bad but happy that it was not plastic.
Original review posted by user Feb 04, 2015
Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS.This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries.
I picked one out of the box and put it in my mouth. I Bit down and after about the third chew I bit down on something very hard. I immediately went to the bathroom sink and spit it out.
I picked up this hard dark pink thing and rinsed off what looked like a piece of cherry but it was a pink piece of plastic that looked like it was broken off of something.I am lucky I didn't break a tooth.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Cellas Chocolate Covered Cherries
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Heated a can of Allen's brand Italian Cur Green Beans and found a huge worm inside one piece of green bean. Went online to contact Allens only to find..."
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "I purhased a vehicle through a small scam artist dealer in Chandler alArizona, Millenium Auto Sales and the owner is Paul Jones. My total vested interest into this vehicle loan..."
- "December 3, 2015. I had two awful experiences at car dealerships that were Costco Authorized. Earnhardt Toyota in Avondale Az and Arrowhead Toyota in Peoria AZ. Let me just start..."