I received these 2 boxes as a secret Santa gift @ work.Enclosed is a picture of them.
I can't return them, cause I don't even know who gave me them. But as you can see, I certainly can't eat them. Please fix this for me. They are mostly for my husband -- who is guide sick right now.
He loves dark chocolate an was very excited when he got them. The next minute deep disappointment. I am trying very hard to fix this. I have simmited this 6 times in the past 2 hours.
I'm now extremely frustrated.
Please help me.This should be a lot EASIER!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Cellas Chocolate Covered Cherries
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "I have a complaint to make which I think you need to know about. I grabbed a bag of new unopened Barbecue chips for a quick snack. Ripped open the..."
- "I purchased a 22 foil wrapped cherries by Cella's, never had an issue, but this one had no liquid and some of them not even had cherries. I think I..."
- "I recently ordered a Spa Cover on-line from Spa Cover Direct, a purported manufacturer of quality replacement spa covers. This firm stresses the need to adequately measure your spa to..."
- "I ordered a locket from Etsy's website (seller : Primitive Pin Cushion). Paid $30.00 and received a piece of junk that does not open without a force and once opened,..."
- "I am renting a 50 inch tv and a bed from rent a center i do not have all the parts for the bed frame i am missing screws and..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."