I received these 2 boxes as a secret Santa gift @ work.Enclosed is a picture of them.
I can't return them, cause I don't even know who gave me them. But as you can see, I certainly can't eat them. Please fix this for me. They are mostly for my husband -- who is guide sick right now.
He loves dark chocolate an was very excited when he got them. The next minute deep disappointment. I am trying very hard to fix this. I have simmited this 6 times in the past 2 hours.
I'm now extremely frustrated.
Please help me.This should be a lot EASIER!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Cellas Chocolate Covered Cherries
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "I bought a bag of Clany's chex mix from Aldi's which is good and economical. However i placed some in my mouth and something was cutting my tongue and it..."
- "I purchased a 22 foil wrapped cherries by Cella's, never had an issue, but this one had no liquid and some of them not even had cherries. I think I..."
- "I can honestly say this and I am a avid gambler you win more at twin river than you would ever win at foxwoods , Mohegan or any other neighboring..."
- "My just Tech just left and still haven't been able to fix our dryer. It has been since 5/23/16 and the tech has been to our house over 5 -..."
- "I placed an order with them. Order # 251522. They took my money right away. The order hasn't even been processed yet. So, I've been emailing their customer service for..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."