I received these 2 boxes as a secret Santa gift @ work.Enclosed is a picture of them.
I can't return them, cause I don't even know who gave me them. But as you can see, I certainly can't eat them. Please fix this for me. They are mostly for my husband -- who is guide sick right now.
He loves dark chocolate an was very excited when he got them. The next minute deep disappointment. I am trying very hard to fix this. I have simmited this 6 times in the past 2 hours.
I'm now extremely frustrated.
Please help me.This should be a lot EASIER!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Cellas Chocolate Covered Cherries
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..."
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I do not know where to begin regarding Richard Denzer Construction. I wanted to remodel a 3 family home I own in Quincy, MA (All 3 floors) The property is..."
- "The Phenix Mutual Fire Insurance Company will try to scam you on homeowners claims. On 11/6/12 I had a yard and shed fire. It took 2 weeks for them..."
- "Tonight I was going to buy Nathan's Natural Cased hot dogs. While my son was picking out some items and browsing, I noticed the date on the hot dogs. Today..."