Tootsie Roll Industries Candy Review from Charlotte, North Carolina
Bought these cell as at Walgreen's pharmacy in advance,nc ,they had an old taste to them n I could see where the candy had a lite white coating on the sides n bottoms,which usually means their old,so I went to check the bottom tray and I noticed 2 pieces of candy was missing,,I enclosed a picture..I threw away my receipt so the pharmacy won't exchange or refund me,so would you please replace them,thank you..
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "I did not buy the product although it looked like it might be a good one. Overall, the salesmanship was very shifty. A young man came to my door wearing..."
- "We've lived in the LEXINGTON sc greystar apartments for a year and a half. Within that time no one has cared the conditions we are Having to live in...."
- "rented rims from there for 2 months. when i gave the rims back the mechanic messed up the install, causing the stud on my car to snap and my wheel..."